- Product IT startup - based in the U.S. (the entire R&D is in Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Mission - make data universally, securely, and seamlessly accessible to everyone, everywhere.
- Product - cloud NAS, built as a SaaS.
- Team - a dream team of 55+ dedicated individuals.
We are storage and networking experts building the Cloud NAS. Remote cloud collaboration is now a requirement, and we are transforming the $40B NAS market. Our unique cloud-native file system addresses many distributed storage and security problems inherent when working remotely over the Internet.
With a focus on simplicity, security, and performance, we've reached a new milestone in our journey, and we're looking to expand our team with more talented members.
You will be part of our core engineering team of world-class software engineers, building a product with no equivalent. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and advance professionally by working with various technologies, spanning from low-level system programming for all major platforms, through distributed and cloud computing, to web development.
You must have a solid fundamental knowledge in software development. You must also have experience in software engineering best practices like agile development, automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration/continuous delivery and test driven development.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in C++ development.
- System and network programming experience - OS basics, processes, I/O, familiarity with both Windows and Unix-based OSes.
- Multithreading and parallelism experience.
- C++ concepts & libraries - C++ standard library, Boost, multi platform support.
- Algorithms and data structures.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Design and develop highly scalable fault-tolerant solutions.
- Challenge technical decisions to build a better product.
- Actively develop and enhance the automation suite to maintain top notch product quality.
- Reproduce and learn complex usage scenarios and analyze their problems.
The ideal team member possesses the following personal traits:
- Shares our core values.
- Is a team player.
- Is smart with an analytical mindset.
- Is result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude.
- Is thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Has a strong desire to constantly learn while helping others do the same.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- Competitive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, and more
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Working with an international team and some of the best tech in the space
- And much more to come!